Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Sri Panca Tattva
Whether a temple has Gaura Nitai deities or not, they will always have a photograph of the five features of God, known as the pańca tattva.
1) Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Supreme Lord in the center, dressed in yellow.
2) Sri Nityananda Prabhu, the first personal expansion of the Lord, dressed in blue.
3) Sri Advaita Acarya, incarnation of Visnu, dressed in white. (shown here as purple)
4) Sri Gadadhara Pandita, incarnation of Krsna’s internal energy, dressed in pink. (shown here as orange)
5) Sri Srivasa Pandita, the marginal potency as Krsna’s pure devotee. (shown here in red)
The glorify Them, the mantra to chant before chanting the Hare Krsna Mahamantra is the Panca Tattva Mahamantra.
(jaya) śrī-kṛṣṇa-caitanya prabhu nityānanda
śrī-advaita gadādhara śrīvāsādi-gaura-bhakta-vṛnda
All glories unto Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Lord Nityananda, Sri Advaita, Gadadhara Pandit, Srivas Thakur, and all the devotees of Lord Caitanya!
UPDATED: June 4, 2017