Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aparadha Phale Mama
Official Name: Sri Siksastaka Song 6
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
aparādha-phale mama, citta bhelo vajra-sama,
tuwā nāme nā labhe vikār
hatāś hoiye, hari, tava nām ucca kori’,
boro duḥkhe ḍāki bār bār
dīna doyāmoy karunā-nidān
bhāva-bindhu dei rākhoha parān
kabe tuwā nāma-uccaraṇe mor
nayane jharabo dara dara lor
gad-gada-swara kanṭhe upajabo
mukhe bola ādha ādha bāhirābo
pulake bharabo śarīra hāmāra
sweda-kampa-stambha habe bāra bāra
vivarna-śarīre hārāobuń jñāna
nāma-samāśraye dharobuń parān
milabo hāmāra kiye aiche din
ro-owe bhaktivinoda mati hīn
1) O Lord Hari, as a result of my offenses incurred in previous lifetimes, my heart has become hard as a thunderbolt, and feels no change upon chanting Your holy name. Now in utter hopelessness, O Lord Hari, I loudly sing Your name, and in great distress I call out to You again and again.
2) O Lord who is compassionate towards the fallen souls! O origin of all mercy! Please give to me a drop of divine ecstasy and thereby save my life!
3) When will an incessant stream of tears flow dripping and dripping from my eyes at the articulation of Your holy name?
4) When will a faltering voice choked with emotion arise in my throat, and when will words garbled due to ecstasy come from my mouth?
5) When will my body be filled with ecstatic rapture, and when will there be perspiration, trembling, and a stunned sensation again and again?
6) When, out of divine ecstasy, will all consciousness be lost in my pale and discolored body? And when will I hold onto my very life under the shelter of Your holy name?
7) This weeping Bhaktivinoda, who is devoid of all good intelligence, sobs, "O Lord, how will such a day ever be mine?"
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!