Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Chorato Purusa Abhiman
Official Name: Avasya Raksibe Krsna Visvasa Palana Song 4
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
kińkorī hoiluń āji, kān!
sevana korobuń, rādhā-nāth!
kusume gāńthobuń hār
jatane deobuń sakhī-kare
hāte laobo sakhī ādare
sakhī dibo tuwā duhuk gale
dūrato herobuń kutūhale
sakhī kahabo,—“śuno sundarī!
rahobi kuñje mama kińkorī
gāńthobi mālā mano-hārinī
tuwā rakhana-bhāra hāmārā
mama kuñja-kuṭīra tohārā
rahobi hāmāra antarāle
tāmbula sāji’ karpūra āni’
deobi moe āpana jāni’
bhakativinoda śuni’ bāt
sakhī-pade kare pranipāt
1) Gone is the vanity of male egoism, O Kana. Now I am Your faithful maidservant.
2) O Lord of Radha, in the groves of Vraja I will perform devotional service as a follower of one of the sakhis.
3) I will string together a necklace of forest flowers, and tulasi buds shall be the jewels of that necklace.
4) With utmost care I will place the garland in the hands of that confidential devotee, and she will take it with affection.
5) Then she will place the garland around both Your necks, while I watch in wonder from afar.
6) The confidant will then say to me, “Listen, O beautiful one, you should remain in this grove as my attendant.”
7) “Daily you shall string together beautiful flower garlands that will enchant Radha and Krsna.”
8) “The responsibility for your maintenance shall be mine. My cottage in the grove is yours.”
9) “When I serve Radha and Madhava, you will attend behind me.”
10) “After preparing tambula and bringing camphor, you will give them to me, knowing me to be yours.”
11) Bhaktivinoda, having heard all these instructions, bows down at the lotus feet of that confidential sakhi.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017