Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Dhana Jana Deha
Official Name: Soka Satana Song 3
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitamala
dhana jana deha geha kṛṣṇe samarpaṇa
koriyācho śuddha-citte koroho smaraṇa
tabe keno mama suta boli' koro duḥkha
kṛṣṇa nilo nija-jana tāhe
kṛṣṇa-icchā-mate saba ghaṭaya ghaṭanā
tāhe sukha-duḥkha-jñāna abidyā-kalpanā
jāhā icchā kore kṛṣṇa tāi jāno bhāla
tyajiyā āpana icchā ghucāo jañjāla
deya kṛṣṇa neya kṛṣṇa pāle kṛṣṇa sabe
rākhe kṛṣṇa māre kṛṣṇa icchā kore jabe
kṛṣṇa-icchā biparīta je kore bāsanā
tyajiyā sakala śoka śuno kṛṣṇa-nāma
parama ānanda pabe pūrṇa habe
bhakatibinoda māge śrībāsa-caraṇe
ātma-nibedana-śakti jībane maraṇe
1) "Offering all of your wealth, relatives, body and entire household unto Krsna in dedication, just remember Him always with a purified heart."
2) "So then why are you exclaiming, `my son, my son!' in great sadness? Krsna has simply taken His own devotee, just to suit His own happiness.
3) "Krsna is causing all things to take place just according to His own sweet will. In light of that, all your ideas of happiness and distress are simply ignorant mental concoctions.
4) "Whatever Krsna's desire is, you must accept only that as actually good. Renouncing all of your separate personal desires, relieve yourselves of this unnecessary botheration."
5) "Krsna gives you everything, Krsna takes everything away, Krsna maintains everyone or kills everyone whenever He likes, according to His own sweet will.
6) "If someone maintains some desire that is contrary to Krsna's desire, then her wish does not become fruitful. Indeed, she only gets trouble and anguish."
7) "Therefore, rejecting all of your lamentation, just listen to the chanting of Krsna's holy name which is going on now out in the courtyard. From this you will get the topmost transcendental bliss, and all of your desires will be fulfilled."
8) Thus Bhaktivinoda begs at Srivasa Pandita's lotus feet for the power to completely surrender his soul to Krsna in life or in death.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009