Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jivana Sampat Kale Koribo
Official Name: Upalabdhi: Sambandha-Abhideya-Prayojana-Vijnana Song 4
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
jibana-samapt-kale koribo bhajana,
ebe kori grha-sukha'
kakhan e katha nahi bole bijna-jana,
e deha patanonmukha
aji ba sateka barse abasya marana,
niscinta na thako bhai
jata sighra para, bhajo sri-krsna-carana
jibaner thik nai
samsar nirvana kori' ja'bo ami brndabana
rna-troy sodhibare koritechi sujatana
e asay nahi prayojana
emon durasa base, ja'bo prana abasese,
na hoile dina-bandhucarana-sevana
jadi sumangala cao, sada krsna-nama gao,
grhe thako, bane thako, ithe tarka akarana
1) A wise, experienced man will never say: 'At the end of my life I will worship God, but now I will enjoy happiness in family life'-- for he knows that this body is tottering and unstable, about to drop at any second.
2) Death certainly must come, either today or in about hundred years, so don't live so carefree, brothers! Immediately begin worshiping the lotus feet of Krsna, for there is no fixed certainty of this life.
3) One thinks: 'After spending my worldly life I shall go to Vrndavana, but to purify myself of the three debts I am endeavoring very hard now'.
4) This type of idea is not the ultimate goal of life. By the influence of such a nonsensical desire, your life will depart in the end without your ever having worshiped the lotus feet of -dina-bandhu-, the dear most Friend of the fallen.
5) If you want the topmost auspiciousness, then just sing always the name of Krsna whether you live at home or in the forest. All these other arguments described here are simply aimless excuses.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009