Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ki Jani Ki Bale
Official Name: Goptritve Varana Song 1
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
ki jāni ki bale, tomāra dhāmete,
tumi doyā-moy, patita-pāvana,
bharasā āmāra, ei mātra nātha!
tumi to’ karunā-moy
tava doyā-pātra, nāhi mora sama,
avaśya ghucābe bhoy
āmāre tārite, kāhāro śakati,
doyāla ṭhākura! ghoṣanā tomāra,
adhama pāmare trāhi
sakala chāḍiyā, āsiyāchi āmi,
tomāra caraṇe nātha!
āmi nitya-dāsa, tumi pālayitā,
tumi goptā, jagannātha!
tomāra sakala, āmi mātra dāsa,
āmāra tāribe tumi
tomāra caraṇa, korinu varaṇa,
āmāra nāhi to’ āmi
bhakativinoda, kāńdiyā śaraṇa,
lo’yeche tomāra pāy
kṣami’ aparādha, nāme ruci diyā,
pālana korohe tāy
1) How has one such as I come to Your shelter? Surely it is by Your mercy alone, for You are everseeking the purification and deliverance of the fallen souls.
2) You are my only hope, for You are full of compassion and mercy. There is no one who needs Your mercy more than I. You will surely drive away all fear.
3) No one else has the power to deliver me. O merciful Lord, by Your declaration, kindly deliver this vile and lowly sinner.
4) I have given up everything and come to Your lotus feet. I am Your eternal servant, and You are my protector and maintainer, O Lord of the universe!
5) Everything is Yours. I am merely a servant, certain that You will deliver me. I have chosen Your lotus feet as my only shelter. I no longer belong to myself.
6) Weeping, Bhaktivinoda takes shelter at Your feet. Forgive his offenses, afford him a taste for the holy name, and kindly maintain him.
This song is found in the album “Saranagati” by Bhakti Caru Swami. This song is also featured in Video Cassette 9 in the Abhay Charan series. It was rendered in Raga Des in Dadra Tala.
UPDATED: September 27, 2016