Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Nikhila Sruti Mauli Radha
Official Name: Volume 6 Namastakam
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
ayi mukta-kulair upāsyamānaḿ
paritas tvāḿ hari-nāma saḿśrayāmi
jaya nāmadheya muni-vṛnda-geya he
jana-rañjanāya param akṣarākṛte
tvam anādarād api manāg udīritaḿ
yad-ābhāso 'py udyan kavalita-bhava-dhvānta-vibhavo
dṛśaḿ tattvāndhānām api diśati bhakti-praṇayinīm
janas tasyodāttaḿ jagati bhagavan-nāma-taraṇe
kṛtī te nirvaktuḿ ka iha mahimānaḿ prabhavati
vināśam āyāti vinā na bhogaiḥ
apaiti nāma sphuraṇena tat te
prārabdha-karmeti virauti vedaḥ
praṇatakaruṇa-kṛṣṇāv ity aneka-svarūpe
tvayi mama ratir uccair vardhatāḿ nāmadheya
vācyaḿ vācakam ity udeti bhavato nāma svarūpa-dvayaḿ
pūrvasmāt param eva hanta karuṇaḿ tatrāpi jānīmahe
yas tasmin vihitāparādha-nivahaḥ prāṇī samantād bhaved
āsyenedam upāsya so 'pi hi sadānandāmbudhau majjati
nāma gokula-mahotsavāya te
kṛṣṇa pūrṇa-vapuṣe namo namaḥ
tvaḿ kṛṣṇa-nāma kāmaḿ
sphura me rasane rasena sadā
1) O Hari-nama! The tips of the toes of Your lotus feet are constantly being worshiped by the glowing radiance emanating from the string of gems known as the Upanisads, the crown jewels of all the Vedas. You are eternally adored by liberated souls, such as Narada and Sukadeva. O Hari-nama! I take complete shelter of You.
2) O Hari-nama, O name sung by the sages, O transcendental syllables that bring bliss to the people, even if You are spoken only once, and even if You are spoken disrespectfully, You at once remove the many harsh sufferings of everyone.
O sun of the Holy Name, even the dim light of Your
early dawn 'namabhasa' devours the power of the
darkness of the material world and gives those who are blind to the truth the
insight to follow the path of pure devotion to
4) O Holy Name, the Vedas declare that although meditation on impersonal Brahman cannot bring freedom from past karma, Your appearance [on the tongue of your chanter] at once makes all karma disappear.
5) O Holy Name, I pray that my love for You in Your many forms—such as Aghadamana (Crusher of Aghasura), Yasodanandana (Son of Yasoda), Nandasunu (Son of Nanda), Kamalanayana (Lotus-eyed), Gopicandra (Moon of the gopis), Vrndavanendra (King of Vrndavana), Pranatakaruna (Merciful to the surrendered souls), and Krishna—may greatly increase.
6) O Holy Name, You are manifested in two forms: 1. the Supreme Person described by the Holy Name, and 2. the sound vibration of the Holy Name. We know that the second form is even more merciful than the first, because although a person may commit many offenses to Your first form, he will still plunge into an ocean of bliss by serving Your second with His voice.
7) O perfect and complete Holy Name of Lord Krishna, You are the embodiment of delightful and intense spiritual bliss, You destroy the many sufferings of those who take shelter of You, and You are a festival of happiness for Gokula. I bow before You again and again.
8) O Krishna-nama! O inspiration of Narada's vina! You are full of sweetness, which is like an ocean full of waves of nectar. If You wish, please appear constantly on my tongue, along with transcendental affection for the Lord.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009