Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Paramananda He Madhava
Official Name: None
Author: Jagannatha Dasa
Book Name: None
paramānanda he mādhava
ānande bolo 'hari hari'
harińka nāme vandha vela
pari karive caka-dola
mana-mo rahu nirantare
mana mo nirantare rahū
'hā-kṛṣṇa' boli jivā jāu
mote udhāra rādhā-dhava
1) O supremely blissful Madhava! The nectar is coming from Your lotus feet.
2) Drinking that nectar, I blissfully sing “Hari! Hari!”
3) With the name of Hari, I am binding a raft on which Lord Jagannatha will ferry me across this ocean of material existence.
4) My mind always remains at the lotus feet of that Lord Jagannatha who has very large round eyes.
5) In this way, I call out "Ha Krishna!" and give up my life. O husband of Radharani, please deliver me.
This song was first printed in "Last Limit of Bhakti", followed by other publications such as "Worship of Sri Guru", "Process of Inquiry", and more recently in "Auspicious Invocations", and 2008 and 2009 Sri Ksetra Parikrama Songbooks. These publications are through Gopala Jiu Publications.
UPDATED: January 29, 2017