Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radha Bhajane Jadi Mati
Official Name: Radhikastakam Song 8
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
rādha-bhajane jadi mati nāhi bhelā
kṛṣṇa-bhajana tava akāraṇa
ātapa-rohita sūraya nāhi jāni
rādhā-virahita mādhava nāhi māni
kevala mādhava pūjaye so ajñānī
rādhā anādara koro-i abhimānī
kabańhi nāhi korobi tāńkor sańga
citte icchasi jadi braja-rasa-rańga
rādhikā-dāsī jadi hoy abhimān
śīghra-i mila-i taba gokula-kān
brahmā, śiva, nārada, śruti, nārāyanī
rādhikā-pada-raja pūjaye māni’
umā, ramā, satyā, śacī, candrā, rukminī
heno rādhā-paricaryā jāńkara dhan
bhakativinoda tā’r māgaye caraṇ
1) If your desire for the worship of Srimati Radharani does not come about, then your so-called worship of Krsna is completely useless.
2) Just as I never know the sun to be without sunlight, so I do not care to regard Madhava without Radha.
3) One who worships Madhava alone is imperfect in his knowledge, and one who disrespects Radha is simply conceited and proud.
4) You should never associate with such a person if you at all desire within your heart to participate in the eternal sportive pastimes of Vraja.
5) If one considers oneself to be a humble maidservant of Radhika, then such a person very quickly meets the Lord of Gokula.
6) Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Narada Muni, the personified Vedas, and Laksmi-devi all honor and worship the dust of Radhika's lotus feet.
7) The Vedic scriptures declare that the goddesses Uma, Rama, Satya, Saci, Candra, and Rukmini are all personal expansions of Srimati Radharani.
8) Bhaktivinoda, whose only treasure is the service of such a Radha, humbly begs for Her lotus feet.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009