Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sarvasva Tomar Carane
Official Name: Goptritve Varana Song 3
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
sarvasva tomār, caraṇe saḿpiyā,
poḍechi tomāra ghare
tumi to’ ṭhākur, tomāra kukur,
boliyā jānaho more
bāńdhiyā nikaṭe, āmāre pālibe,
rohibo tomāra dwāre
pratīpa-janere, āsite nā dibo,
rākhibo gaḍera pāre
tava nija-jana, prasād seviyā,
ucchiṣṭa rākhibe jāhā
āmāra bhojan, parama-ānande,
prati-din ha’be tāhā
bosiyā śuiyā, tomāra caraṇa,
cintibo satata āmi
nācite nācite, nikaṭe jāibo,
jakhona ḍākibe tumi
nijera poṣana, kabhu nā bhāvibo,
rohibo bhāvera bhore
bhakativinoda, tomāre pālaka,
boliyā varaṇa kore
1) Now that I have surrendered all I possess, I fall prostrate before Your house. You are the Supreme Lord. Kindly consider me Your household dog.
2) Chain me nearby and maintain me as You will. I shall remain at the doorstep and allow no enemies to enter Your house. I will keep them at the bounds of the moat surrounding Your home.
3) Whatever remnants Your devotees leave behind after honoring Your prasada will be my daily sustenance. I will feast on those remnants with great ecstasy.
4) While sitting up, while lying down, I will constantly meditate on Your lotus feet. Whenever You call, I will immediately run to You and dance in rapture.
5) I will never think of my own maintenance but rather remain transported by a multitude of ecstasies. Bhaktivinoda accepts You as his only support.
This song is popularly sung in Raga Sindhu Bhairavi or Raga Darbari.
UPDATED: September 27, 2016