Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sata Koti Gopi Madhava
Official Name: Radhikastakam Song 7
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
śata-koṭi gopī mādhava-man
rākhite nārilo kori’ jatan
venu-gīte ḍāke rādhikā-nām
`eso eso rādhe!’ ḍākoye śyām
bhāńgiyā śrī-rāsa-maṇḍala tabe
rādhā-anveṣane calaye jabe
`dekhā diyā rādhe! rākhoha prāṇ!’
boliyā kāńdaye kānane kān
nirjana kānane rādhāre dhori’
miliyā parāṇ juḍāya hari
bole, ‘tuńhu vinā kāhāra rāsa?
tuńhu lāgi’ mor baraja-bāsa’
e heno rādhikā-caraṇa-tale
bhakativinoda kāńdiyā bole
`tuwā gaṇa-mājhe āmāre gaṇi’
kińkorī koriyā rakho apani’
1) Millions of cowherd damsels are unable to please the mind of Madhava, although endeavoring to do so.
2) The flute song calls the name of Radhika, “Come here, come here, Radhe!” Syama calls out in the night.
3) When the Sri-rasa-mandala comes to a halt, in search of Beloved Radha He then goes.
4) "Please appear, O Radhe! Kindly save My life!" calling out while weeping Kana in the forest.
5) In a secluded grove embracing Radhika regaining His life and soul Hari is relieved.
6) Saying, "Without You, where is the rasa dance? Only because of You, do I live in Vraja."
7) At the lotus feet of such a Radhika, this Bhaktivinoda says weeping,
8) "Among Your personal associates please count me also; making me Your maidservant keep me as Your own."
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: August 15, 2017