Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Suno He Rasikajana Krsna Guna Aganana
Official Name: Ucchvasa: Ucchvasa Kirtana Guna Kirtana Song 2
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
śuna, he rasikajana kṛṣṇa guṇa agaṇana
ananta kahite nāhi pāre
kṛṣṇa jagatera guru kṛṣṇa vāñcākalpataru
nāvika se bhava-pārābāre
hṛdaya pīṛita jā’ra kṛṣṇa cikitsaka tā’ra
bhava roga nāśite catura
kṛṣṇa bahirmmukha jane premāmṛta vitaraṇe
krame laya nija antaḥpura
karmma-bandha jñāna-bandha, āveśe mānava andha
tā’re kṛṣṇa karuṇā sāgara
pādapadma madhū diyā, andhabhāva ghucāiyā
caraṇe karena anucara
vidhimārga rata jane svādhīnatā ratna dāne
rāgamārge karāna praveśa
rāga-baśavartti ha’ye pārakīya-bhāvāśraye
labhe jīva kṛṣṇa-premāveśa
premāmṛta-vāri-dhāra sadā pānarata tāń’rā
kṛṣṇa tāń’hādera bandhū pati
sei saba braja-jana sukalyāṇa-niketana
dīnahīna vinodera gati
1) Listen to this, oh wisest relishers of mellows! The transcendental qualities of Sri Krsna are innumerable; indeed it is not possible to describe such unlimited divine attributes. Krsna is the spiritual master of the entire universe, He is like a wish fulfilling desire-tree, and He is the helmsman of the boat on the ocean of material existence.
2) Krsna is just like a doctor for those whose hearts are ailing, as He is very expert at destroying the diseased condition of material existence. By distributing the nectar of ecstatic love to all the inimical souls, He gradually takes them back into His own confidential realm.
3) Krsna is an ocean of compassion for those who are bound up in fruitive reactions, as well as for those bound up in philosophical speculation, and for those blinded by other human perplexities. Giving the honey of His lotus feet, and thus relieving the darkness of such worldliness, He makes one an attendant of His own feet.
4) Krsna eventually bestows the jewel of independence unto those persons who are attached to the path of rules and regulations, thereby allowing them entrance into the path of spontaneous loving service. Becoming influenced by such spontaneity, remaining under the shelter of the mellows of unwedded love (parakiya-bhava), the soul finally attains all the symptoms of ecstatic love for Krsna.
5) Krsna is the dear most friend and husband of those who are always attached to drinking the fountain of ecstatic tears of love. Thus, the goal of this most fallen and lowly Bhaktivinoda is to be with all such residents of Vraja within the abode of Supreme auspiciousness.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009