Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tunhu Doya Sagara
Official Name: Siksastakam Song 2
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitavali
tuńhu doyā-sāgara tārayite prāṇī
nām aneka tuwā śikhāoli ānií
sakala śakati dei nāme tohārā
grahane rākholi nāhi kāla-vicārā
śrī-nāma-cintāmaṇi tohāri samānā
viśve bilāoli karunā-nidānā
tuwā doyā aichana parama udārā
atiśoy manda nātha! bhāga hāmārā
nāhi janamalo nāme anurāga mor
bhakativinoda-citta duḥkhe vibhor
1) O Lord, You are an ocean of mercy. You have brought Your innumerable holy names to this world and have taught the chanting of them to the fallen living beings just for their deliverance.
2) You invest all Your energies in Your own holy name, and for chanting Your holy name You have not established any rules such as consideration of time or place.
3) Your divine holy name, being non-different from You, is like touchstone. You have distributed Your holy name throughout the entire creation, and that is the essence of Your kindness.
4) Such is Your mercy, which is supremely magnanimous, O Lord, but I am extremely unfortunate.
5) My attraction for the holy name has never come about; therefore the heart of Bhaktivinoda is overwhelmed with sadness.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: August 15, 2017