Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Asraya Koriya Bando Sri Guru Carana
Official Name: Guru Vandana
Author: Sanatana Dasa
Book Name: None
āsraya kariyā bando srī guru carana
jāhā haite mile bhāi krsna-prema dhana
jīvera nistāra lāgi nanda-suta hari
bhuvane prakāsa hana guru-rūpa dhari
mahimāya guru krsna eka kari jāna
guru ājnā hrde saba satya kari māna
satya-jnāne guru vākye jāhāra visvāsa
avasya tāhāra haya vrajabhume vāsa
jāra prati gurudeva hana parasanna
kona vighne seha nāhi haya avasanna
krsna rusta ha'le guru rākhibāre pāre
guru rusta ha'le krsna rākhibāre nāre
guru mātā guru pitā guru hana pati
guru vinā e samsāre nāhi āra gati
guruke manusya-jnāna nā kara kakhana
guru-nindā kabhu karne nā kara sravana
guru nindukera mukha kabhu nā heribe
yathā haya guru-nindā tathā nā jāibe
gurura vikriyā yadi dekhaha kakhana
tathāpi avajnā nāhi kara kadācana
guru-pādapadme rahe jāra nisthā bhakti
jagat tārite sei dhare mahāsakti
hena guru pādapadma karaha vandanā
yāhā haite ghuce bhāi sakala yantranā
guru pādapadma nitya ye kare vandana
sire dhari vandi āmi tāhāra carana
sri guru caranapadma hrde kari āsa
sri guru vandanā kare sanātana dāsa
1) Having sought refuge, I bow at Sri guru's feet, from which, O brother, one gains the wealth of Krsna-prema.
2) To redeem the jivas Nanda's son Hari appears in the world in the likeness of Sri guru.
3) Guru and Krsna are glorified as one and so the guru's order should always be taken to heart, knowing it is satya.
4) Whoever has deep faith in the guru's utterances as satya-jnana certainly dwells in Vrajabhumi.
5) Whoever courts Sri gurudeva's pleasure, no impediment can cause him harm.
6) If Krsna gets angry Sri guru can protect, but if guru gets angry Krsna will neglect.
7) Guru is mother, guru is father, guru is lord and master. Without Sri guru there is no recourse in this samsara.
8) Never look upon Sri guru as a worldly man and never lend your ears to guru-ninda.
9) Never even look in the face of them that speak ill of guru and avoid the place where guru ninda is heard.
10) Even if you see some misconduct in Sri guru, never disregard him for it.
11) One who thus cleaves to guru's lotus-feet with firm devotion, carries with him the great power to deliver the world.
12) Bow to such a guru's lotus-feet, O brother, thereby all afflictions cease.
13) Whoever bows to Sri guru's lotus-feet every day, taking his feet upon my head I salute him.
14) Hoping to retain guru's lotus-feet within his heart, Sanatan das makes guru vandana.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 28, 2009