Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Chinna Svarna Vinindi Cikkana
Official Name: Utkantha Dasaka
Author: Raghunatha Dasa Goswami
Book Name: Stavavali
chinna-svarṇa-vinindi-cikkaṇa-ruciḿ smerāḿ vayaḥ-sandhito
ramyāḿ rakta-sucīna-paṭṭa-vasanāḿ veśena vibhrājitām
udghūrṇā-chiti-kaṇṭha-pińcha-vilasadveṇīḿ mukundaḿ manāk
paśyantīḿ nayanāńcalena muditāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
yasyāḥ kānta-tanūllasat-parimalenākṛṣṭa uccaiḥ sphurad-
gopī-vṛnda-mukhāravinda-madhu tat prītyā dhayann apy adaḥ
muńcan vartmani bambhramīti madato govinda-bhṛńgaḥ satāḿ
vṛndāraṇya-vareṇya-kalpa-latikāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
śrīmat-kuṇḍa-taṭī-kuḍuńga-bhavane krīḍā-kalānāḿ guruḿ
talpe mańjula-malli-komala-dalaiḥ klpte muhur mādhavam
jitvā māninam akṣa-sańgara-vidhau smitvā dṛg-antotsavairt
yuńjānāḿ hasituḿ sakhīḥ param aho rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
rāse prema-rasena kṛṣṇa-vidhunā sārdhaḿ sakhībhir vṛtāḿ
bhāvair aṣṭabhir eva sāttvikatarair lāsyaḿ rasais tanvatīm
dhvānaiḥ sphīta-sugīta-mańju-nitarāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
uddāma-smara-keli-sańgara-bhare kāmaḿ vanāntaḥ-khale
kṛṣṇenāńkita-pīna-parvata-kuca-dvandvāḿ nakhair astrakaiḥ
tad darpeṇa tathā madoddhuram aho taḿ viddham ākurvatīḿ
dūre svāli-kulaiḥ kṛtāśiṣam aho rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
mitrāṇāḿ nikarair vṛtena hariṇā svairaḿ girīndrāntike
śulkādāna-miṣeṇa vartmani hathād dambhena ruddhāńcalam
sārdhaḿ smera-sakhībhir uddhura-girāḿ bhańgyā kṣipantīḿ ruṣā
bhrū-darpair vilasā-cakora-nayanāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
sphāre mānasa-jāhnavī-jala-bhare taryāḿ samuthhāpitām
jīrṇā naur mama cet skhaled iti miṣāc chāyā-dvitīyām mudā
pāre khaṇḍita-kańculīḿ dhṛta-kucāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
ullāsair jala-keli-lolupa-manaḥ-pūre nidāghodgame
kṣvelī-lampaṭa-mānasābhir abhitaḥ sāyaḿ sakhībhir vṛtām
govindaḿ sarasi priye 'tra salila-krīḍā-vidagdhaḿ kaṇaiḥ
sińcantīḿ jalayantrakeṇa payasāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
vāsantī-kusumotkareṇa paritaḥ saurabhya-vistāriṇā
svenālańkṛti-sańcayena bahudhāvirbhāvitena sphuṭam
sotkampaḿ pulakodgamair mura-bhidā drāg bhūṣitāńgīḿ kramair
modenāśru-bharaiḥ plutāḿ pulakitāḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
prāṇebhyo 'py adhika-priyā muraripor yā hanta yasyā api
svīya-prāṇa-parārdhato 'py dayitās tat-pāda-reṇoḥ kaṇāḥ
dhanyāḿ tāḿ jagatī-traye parilasaź-jańghāla-kīrtiḿ hareḥ
preṣṭhā-varga-śiro 'gra-bhūṣaṇa-maṇiḿ rādhāḿ kadāhaḿ bhaje
utkaṇṭhā-daśaka-stavena nitarāḿ navyena divyaiḥ svarair
vṛndāraṇya-mahendra-paṭṭa-mahiṣīḿ yaḥ stauti-samyak sudhīḥ
tasmai prāṇa-samā guṇṇurasanāt sańjāta-harṣotsavaiḥ
kṛṣṇo 'nargham abhīṣṭha-ratnam acirād etat sphuṭaḿ yacchati
1) When will I serve Sri Radha, whose complexion eclipses the splendor of gold, who is a smiling, beautiful young girl, who is gloriously dressed in red silk garments, whose splendid, moving braids are decorated with peacock feathers, and who happily catches a glimpse of Lord Mukunda from the corner of Her eye?
2) Attracted by the splendid fragrance of Radha's beautiful transcendental form, the bumblebee Govinda at once gave up happily drinking the honey of the gopis' lotus lips and madly flew to Sri Radha, the beautiful kalpa vine of Vrndanvana forest. When will I serve Sri Radha?
3) In a forest cottage by the shore of a beautiful lake, reclining on a coach of charming, delicate jasmine petals, and again and again defeating proud Madhava in the dice game, Radha smiles, and with a festival of many sidelong glances causes her friends to laugh. When will I serve Sri Radha?
4) When will I serve Sri Radha who, surrounded by Her friends, filled with the nectar of love, and manifesting the eight sattvika ecstasies, sweetly sings to the accompaniment of vinas, flutes, mrdangas, and the tinkling of anklets and other ornaments, and gracefully dances in the rasa-lila with the moon that is Lord Krsna.
5) When will I serve Sri Radha, who in the middle of the forest enjoyed pastimes of ferocious amorous battle with passionate Krsna, striking Him as He scratched the great mountains of her breasts and Her friends offered prayers and blessings from far away?
6) When will I serve Sri Radha, who replied with glittering cakora eyes, arrogant eyebrows, and an angry flood of crooked words when Krsna and His friends, pretending to demand payment of a toll, forcibly stopped Her and Her friends on the path near Govardhana Hill?
7) When will I serve Sri Radha? Traveling across the Manasa-ganga on a boat with Lord Krsna whose heart yearned to enjoy pastimes on the other shore, She cheerfully ripped open Her bodice when Krsna tricked Her by saying, "This old boat of Mine is about to sink."
8) When will I serve Sri Radha? In Her favorite lake on a warm summer evening that made Her yearn to enjoy water-pastimes, She and Her playful friends jubilantly sprinkle the expert water-sportsman Lord Govinda with water from Their jala-yantras.
9) When will I serve Sri Radha? She is drowned with tears of joy and Her bodily hairs stand erect, as with many fragrant spring flowers Lord Krsna, trembling and the hairs of His body erect in excitement, decorates Her limbs one by one.
10) When will I serve Sri Radha, who is dearer to Lord Krsna than His own life, who considers the dust of Lord Krsna's feet millions of times more dear than Her own life, who is supremely fortunate, whose fame shines in the three worlds, and who is the jewel crown of Lord Krsna's gopi beloveds?
11) An intelligent person who glorifies the great queen of Vrndavana by reciting this prayer of ten longings (Utkantha-dasaka, with a sweet voice causes Lord Krsna to taste the transcendental qualities of Sri Radha, who is as dear to Him as His own life. Filled with festive happiness, Lord Krsna gives that reciter a supremely priceless jewel.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009