Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Gurau Mantre Namni Prabhuvara
Official Name: Sva Niyama Dasakam
Author: Raghunatha Dasa Goswami
Book Name: Stavavali
gurau mantre nāmni prabhuvara-śacīgarbhaja-pade
svarūpe śrī-rūpe gaṇa-yuji tadīya-prathamaje
girīndre gāndharvā-sarasi madhu-puryām- vraja-vane
vraje bhakte goṣthālayiṣu param āstām- mama ratiḥ
na cānyatra kṣetre hari-tanu-sanātho 'pi sujanād
rasāsvādam- premṇā dadhad api vasāmi kṣaṇam api
samam- tṭ etad grāmyāvalibhir abhitanvann api kathāḿ
vidhāsye saḿvāsam- vraja-bhuvana eva pratibhavam
vrajam- santyajyaitad yuga-virahito 'pi truṭim api
punar dvārāvatyām- yadu-patim api prauḍha-vibhavaiḥ
sphurantam- tad vācāpi ca na hi calāmīkṣitum api
gatonmādai rādhā sphurati hariṇā śliṣṭa-hṛdayā
sphutam- dvārāvatyām iti yadi śṛṇomi śruti-taṭe
aham- tatraivoddhata-mati patāmi vraja-purāt
samuḍḍīya svāntādhika-gati-khagendrād api javāt
anādiḥ sādhir vā paṭur ati-mṛdur vā pratipada-
pramīlat-kāruṇyaḥ praguṇa-karuṇā-hīna iti vā
mahā-vaikuṇṭheśādhika iha naro vā vraja-pater
ayam- sūnur goṣṭhe pratijani mamāstām- prabhu-varaḥ
anādṛtyodgītām api muni-gaṇair vaiṇika-mukhaiḥ
pravīṇām- gāndharvām api ca nigamais tat-priyatamām
ya ekam- govindam- bhajati kapaṭī dāmbhikatayā
tad-abhyarṇe śīrṇe kṣaṇam api na yāmi vratam idam
ajāṇḍe rādheti-sphurad-abhidhayā sikta-janayā-
nayā sākam- kṛṣṇam- bhajati ya iha prema-namitaḥ
param- prakṣālyaitā-caraṇa-kamale taê-jalam aho
mudā pītvā śaśvā chirasi ca vahāmi pratidinam
parityaktaḥ preyo-jana-samudayair bāḍham asudhīr
durandho nīrandhram- kadana-bhara-vārdhau nipatitaḥ
tṛṇam- dantair daṣṭvā caṭubhir abhiyāce 'dya kṛpayā
svayam- śrī gāndharvā sva-pada-nalināntam- nayatu mām
padārthair nirvāhya vyavahṛtim adambham- sa-niyamaḥ
vasānīśā-kuṇḍe giri-kula-vare caiva samaye
mariṣye tu preṣṭhe sarasi khalu jīvādi-purataḥ
vidhāsye kuñjādau vividha-varivasyāḥ sa-rabhasaḿ
rahaḥ śrī-rūpākhya-priyatama-janasyaiva caramaḥ
kṛtam- kenāpy etan nija-niyama-śaḿsi-stavam imaḿ
paṭhed yo viśrabdhaḥ priya-yugala-rūpe 'rpita-manāḥ
dṛḍham- goṣṭhe hṛṣṭo vasati-vasatim- prāpya samaye
mudā rādhā-kṛṣṇau bhajati sa hi tenaiva sahitaḥ
1) I vow I shall love my spiritual master, the Gayatri mantra, the holy name of Lord Krsna, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's feet, Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Srila Rupa Gosvami, his associates, his elder brother (Srila Sanatana Gosvami), Govardhana Hill, Radha'-kunda, Mathura' City, Vrndavana Forest, the land of Vraja, the devotees of Lord Krsna, and the residents of Vraja.
2) I vow that I shall live in the land of Vraja birth after birth, chatting casually with the villagers. I shall not live even for a moment in any other place, even if the Lord resides there in His Deity form, and even if the great devotees fill it with the sweet nectar of transcendental love.
3) Even though I suffer in long separation from the divine couple, I shall not, even for a moment, leave the land of Vraja, where Sri Sri Radha'-Krsna eternally enjoy unparalleled transcendental pastimes, and I shall not, even if He Himself invites me, go to see the opulent king of the Yadus in Dvaraka!
4) If with my own ears I heard, "Radha' has gone to Dvaraka, where Lord Hari passionately embraces Her to His chest," with an excited heart I would leave Vrajapura and fly there faster than Garuda.
5) Beginningless or with a beginning, cruel or very gentle, merciful at every moment or merciless, greater than the king of Maha'-Vaikuntha or an ordinary human being, the son of Vraja's king is my Lord birth after birth.
6) Not for a moment shall I go near a hypocrite who worships only Lord Govinda and does not worship exalted Srimati Radharani, who is glorified by the Vedas and the great sages headed by Narada, and who is most dear to Lord Krsna. This is my vow.
7) I shall wash the lotus feet of anyone in this world who, bowed down with love, worships Lord Krsna and the nectar person who bears the name Radha. I drink that water and every day I carry that water on my head.
8) Abandoned by my dear friends, unintelligent, blind, and drowning in an ocean of pain, I bite a blade of straw with my teeth and beg, "O Srimati Radharani, please lead me to Your lotus feet!"
9) My food a little of Vraja's milk, my home a leaf-hut, and my actions honest austerity and scripture study, I shall live at Radha'-kunda by the best of mountains and I shall die at that dear lake in the company of Srila Jiva Gosvami and the other devotees.
10) In a secluded place in Vrndavana forest, following my dear friend Srila Rupa Gosvami, in many ways I shall earnestly worship Sri Krsna, who is more splendid than many Cupids, and Srimati Radharani, whose glorious beauty defeats many goddesses of fortune.
11) A faithful devotee who reads these ten vows of a certain author and who fixes his mind on the transcendental forms of the dear divine couple, at the proper time happily attains the realm of Vraja and directly worships Sri Sri Radha'-Krsna.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009