Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Baso Mere Nayanana Me Nandalala
Official Name: None
Author: Mira Bai
Book Name: None
baso mere nayanana me nandalāla
mohana mūrati, śyāmarī sūrati, nayanā bane viśāla
adhara sudhārasa, muralī bājata, ura vaijantīmāla
kṣudra ghaṇṭikā kaṭitaṭa śobhita, nūpura śabda rasāla
mīrā prabhu santana sukhadāyī, bhakta vatsala gopāla
1) May Nandalala always be present before my eyes.
2) May the enchanting form and beautiful face of Syama always be present before my eyes.
3) His lips exude pure nectar as He plays the flute, and a vaijanti-mala adorns His chest.
4) Tiny bells adorn His waist and the sound of His anklebells is very sweet.
5) The master of Mira is Gopala, who is especially affectionate to His devotees and gives immense pleasure to the saints.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 12, 2010