Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhagyaban Saci Jagannatha
Official Name: None
Author: Prema Dasa
Book Name: None
bhagyaban saci jagannatha
putra-rupe pa-ila jagannatha
phalgune grasila rahu-canda
saci-kole sobhe naba-canda
labhi misra yogaradhya-dhana
dina-jane dila kata dhana
janma-gaha dipta bina dipe
mahananda aji nabadwipe
ekatra milita sura-nara
nace gaya gandharba kinnara
a-ila prabhu ha-ite bhu-bhara
atulana ananda sabhara
gora-prema ha-iya udasa
se anande bhase prema-dasa
1) Fortunate Jagannatha Misra and Saci-devi attained Lord Jagannatha Himself as their son.
2) As Rahu swallowed the moon in the month of Phalguna, an infant moon shone with great splendor in Saci's arms.
3) How much wealth, wealth of yoga and worship, did Jagannatha Misra then give in charity to the poor?
4) Although there were no lamps, the maternity-room was filled with light. At that moment Navadvipa was filled with great bliss.
5) Demigods and humans assembled at that place. The Gandharvas and Kinnaras sang and danced.
6) The Supreme Personality of Godhead had personally come to remove the earth's burden. Now everyone was filled with peerless bliss.
7) Turning away from worldly things, everyone is now filled with love for Lord Gaura. Prema dasa now floats in bliss.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009