Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhaja Mana Sri Krsna Caitanya Nityananda
Official Name: Prasadam Prathana
Author: Krsna Dasa Goswami
Book Name: None
bhaja mana śrī kṛṣṇa caitanya nityānanda
kali ghora mocana ānanda kanda
gokula sakhā sańge dhenu carāoye
so prabhu vihare śrī navadvīpa mājhe
suradhunī tīre vihare dona bhāi
kṛpā kari uddhārilā jagāi-mādhāi
rāvaṇa māri sītā māyī uddharī
draupadīra lajjā nivāraṇa kārī
śiva sanakādi yāńko bheda nā pāoye
so pahuń ghare ghare prema bilāoye
bhakata vatsala prabhu gaura hari
kṛṣṇa dāsa gosvāmī yāńa balihārī
1) O mind, worship Sri Krsna Caitanya and Nityananda, the roots of the bliss of deliverance from the terrifying age of Kali.
2) Who herded cows in Gokula with his friends – this Prabhu now sports amidst Sri Navadvipa.
3) On the banks of Suradhuni Ganga, the two brothers are sporting. Showing their mercy, they delivered Jagai and Madhai.
4) Who killed Ravana and delivered Mother Sita, who protected the chastity of Draupadi...
5) Siva, Sanaka and others do not see any difference between them. They are roaming from one house to the next, distributing prema!
6) Prabhu Gaura-hari is affectionate for his devotees. Krsna Dasa Goswami says, ‘Wow, excellent!’
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009