Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhajo Patita Uddharana Sri Gaura Hari
Official Name: None
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: None
bhajo patita uddhārana śrī gaura hari;
śrī gaura hari navadvīpa bihārī
eso eso mahaprabhu kori nivedan;
ebe dīna dāser gṛhe koro āgamana
prabhu loye bhaktagana korilen gaman;
ānandete hulu dicche joto nārīgana
advaita gṛhinī āra śāntipura nārī
hulu hulu dhvani dey gora mukha heri
bosite āsana dilā ratna siḿhāsana;
suśītala jale koilā pāda prakhālana
śrī kṛṣṇa caitanya prabhu koro avadhāna;
bhoga mandire prabhu koroho poyān
bāmete advaita prabhu dakhine nitāi;
madhyāsane bosilen caitanya gosāi
cauṣati mahānta ār dvādaśa gopāla;
choy chakrabarti ār aṣṭa kabirāja
saghṛta śālyanna byanjana diyā sāri sāri;
bhogera upore dilo tulasī manjarī
śāk śuktā maucā dilo ār o dilo bhājā;
ānande bhojana koren nadīyāra rājā
gańgā jala tulasī diyā koilo nivedan;
ānande bhojana koren śacira nandan
dadhi dugdha ghṛta chānā nānā upahār;
ānande bhojana koren śacīra kumāra
māl puwā sara bhājā āra luci purī
ānande bhojana korena nadīya bihārī
nāhi jāni paripāṭi nā jāni randhana;
śukā rukhā eka muṭhi koroho bhojan
bhojanera avaśeṣe kohite nā pāri;
suvarṇa bhṛńgāre dilo suvāsita bāri
bhojana koriyā prabhu koilen ācaman;
suvarṇa khorikāy koren danta śodhan
ācamana koriyā prabhu bosilen simhāsane;
karpūra tāmbūla yogāy priya bhaktagan
tāmbūla khāiyā prabhur pālańke śayan;
govinda dās kore caraṇa sevan
phulera chauwārī ghor phulera kheyārī
phulera ratna simhāsana cāndowā mośārī
phulera pāpari prabhur ure pore gāy;
tāra madhye mahāprabhu sukhe nidrā jāy
śrī kṛṣṇa caitanya prabhur dāser anudās;
sevā abhilāṣa māge narottama dāsa
1) Worship the saviour of the fallen Sri Gaura Hari, the reveller of Navadvipa.
2) "Come, come O Mahaprabhu! Please enter the house of this low servant of Yours!"
3) The devotees took the Lord along while the women blissfully uttered
4) Advaita's wife Sita and other women of Santipura also made the hulu sound while beholding Gora's face.
5) "They seated Him on a jewelled throne and washed His feet with cold water."
6) "O Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu! Hear me! Please come to the dining room, Prabhu."
7) "On the left Advaita Prabhu was seated and on the right Nitai, while Caitanya Gosai sat on the middle seat."
8) "The 64 Mahantas, 12 Gopalas, 6 Chakravartis and 8 Kavirajas made rows of fine rice and vegetables with ghee and placed Tulasi manjaris on the bhoga."
9) "They served spinach, bitters curry, banana-cones and fried things, and the king of Nadiya, Gaura, blissfully ate it."
10) They offered Ganga-water with Tulasi and Saci's son drank it in ecstasy.
11) "Saci's son blissfully ate curd, milk, ghee, whey and different other offerings."
12) "Nadiya’s reveller also blissfully ate malpuwas (fatty sweet puris), sara bhaja (a sweet prepared by frying milk film), lucis (small puris) and puris."
13) "I am not expert and I don't know how to cook. Please eat one handful of this dry and tasteless food."
14) "I cannot describe the remnants of this meal. They filled a golden pitcher with scented water."
15) "After eating Prabhu washed His mouth and cleaned His teeth with a golden toothpick."
16) "After flushing His mouth Mahaprabhu sat on His throne and His dear devotees served Him camphor-laced betelnuts."
17) "Eating His betelnuts, the Lord reclined on His sofa and Govinda das served His lotus feet."
18) "There was a bed of flowers in a house made of flowers. The throne was made of flowers, as were the canopy and the mosquito net."
19) "Flower petals flew up and fell on the Lord's body. In such condition Mahaprabhu blissfully fell asleep."
20) "Narottama Das, who is the servant of the servants of Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, begs for His service."
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009