Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhali Goracandera Aratiboni
Official Name: Gaura Sandhya Arati
Author: Vira Vallabha Dasa
Book Name: None
bhāli gorācandera āratiboni
bāje sańkīrtanera madhura rasa dhvani
śańkha bāje, ghaṇṭā bāje, bāje karatāla
madhura mṛdańga bāje, śunite rasāla
vividha kusuma phule gole vanamālā
koto koṭī candra jini vadana ujjvalā
brahmā ādi deva yāre karajoḍa kore
sahasra vadane śire maṇi chatra dhare
śiva śuka nārada veda vicāre
nāhi parātpara bhāva vibhore
śrīnivāsa haridāsa mańgala gāoye
narahari gadādhara cāmara ḍhulāoye
vīra vallabha dāsa śrī gaura caraṇe āśa
jagabhari rahalo mahimā prakāśa
1) How beautiful is the evening-arati of Goracanda! The sankirtana resounds sweetly and tastefully.
2) Conch shells resound, bells ring and kartalas clang. Sweet mridangas pound and all this sounds very tasteful.
3) Around His neck Gora wears a garland of different kinds of forestflowers and His face shines brighter than millions of moons.
4) Brahma and other demigods stand there with folded hands and the thousand headed Sesa holds a jeweled umbrella over His head.
5) Siva, Suka and Narada are considering that nothing higher than this can be found in the Vedas, and thus they become absorbed in ecstasy.
6) Srinivasa and Haridasa are singing auspicious songs while Narahari and Gadadhara are wielding yak tail fans.
7) Vira-vallabha Dasa yearns for Sri Gaura’s lotus feet and the whole world is filled with the manifestation of His glories.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
In the 1970 “
UPDATED: June 25, 2009