Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhule Bhule Re Dohara Rupe
Official Name: Song 52
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: None
bhule bhule re doḿhāra rūpe nayana bhule
kanaka-latikā rā-i tamāla-kole
bīja-i bane bane bhrama-i duhu
duḿhāra kāndhe śobhe duḿhāra bāhu
dīpa-samīpe yena indranīla maṇi
jalada jaḍāyala yena saudaminī
kaṣite kaṣila nahe kundana hema
tulanā dibāra nāhi duḿhāra prema
badane badana dite madana jāge
ālińgana diyā śyāma kibā dhana māge
cānda upare cānda piye rasa sudhā
gobinda-dāsa kahe nā bhańgila kṣudhā
1) Gazing at each other's forms, Their eyes are enchanted. They are enchanted and again enchanted. Radha is like a golden vine embracing a tamala tree.
2) They wander from forest to forest. They adorn each other's shoulders with Their arms.
3) They are like a sapphire and a glistening lamp. They are like a monsoon cloud and lightning.
4) No gold is pure as Their love. Their love has no peer.
5) When They gaze at each other, amorous desires awaken within Them. When dark Krsna embraces Her, for what greater treasure can Radha ask?
6) They are like one moon sipping the nectar of another moon. Govinda dasa says: Their thirst to taste that nectar is never broken.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009