Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ei Bara Paile Dekha
Official Name: Mathura-virahocita Darasana-lalasa Song 2
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
ei bāra pāile dekhā caraṇa dukhāni
hiyāra mājhāre rākhi juḍābo parāṇī
tāre nā dekhiyā mora mone boro tāp
anale paśibo kimbā jale dibo jhāḿp
mukhera muchābo ghāma khāoyābo pān guyā
śramete bātās dibo candanādi cūyā
vṛndāvanera phuler gāńthiyā dibo hār
bināiyā bāndhibo cūḍā kuntalera bhār
kapāle tilaka dibo candanera cāńd
narottama dāsa kohe pirītera phāńd
1) I pray that I may now see the two lotus feet of Lord Krsna. I will place these lotus feet in my heart. I will dedicate my entire life and soul to them.
2) If I am not able to see Lord Krsna's lotus feet, my heart will burn with suffering. I will end this life by entering a blazing fire, or jumping into the water.
3) When I meet Lord Krsna I will serve Him in various ways. I will wipe the perspiration from His face. I will give Him nice food and drink. I will offer Him betel-nuts. I will fan Him. I will anoint His body with sandalwood paste and other fragrant things.
4) I will string a garland of Vrndavana forest flowers, and then present that garland to Lord Krsna. I will carefully arrange His hair and tie His topknot.
5) I will decorate Lord Krsna with a peacock feather, tilaka markings, and a moon drawn in sandalwood paste. Narottama dasa says: In this way I will gradually attain love for Lord Krsna.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 8, 2017