Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ei Ta Vrndavana Pathe
Official Name: Song 85
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali
e-i ta bṛndābana-pathe
niti niti kari gatāgate
hāte kari la-i yā-i sonā
tumi ke nā kahe hena janā
tumi dekhi puchaha baḍā-i
kisera dāna cāhena kānā-i
sańge sabe ghṛtera pāsāra
tāhe kene eteka jañjāla
tumi ta baraja yuba-rāja
tumi kene karibe akāja
dūra kara hāsa parihāsa
1) Again and again they come and go on Vrndavana forest's pathways.
2) "With Your own hand give Me Your golden ornaments." "Who are You? You have no right to make such a demand.
3) "Why do You stare at Me and make these demands? O Krsna, why do You demand all this?"
4) "To Me You must give all the butter You carry." "Why must You make trouble for Us?
5) "You are Vraja's prince. Why do You act in a way that is not right?"
6) In this way the divine couple joked and laughed for a long time. So says Govinda dasa.
This song is sung in Raga Baradi.
UPDATED: June 26, 2009