Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Eka Dina Mane Pahum Kaila Acambita
Official Name: None
Author: Locana Dasa Thakura
Book Name: None
eka-dina mane pahum kaila acambita
purba desa yaba ami saba jana hita
yatra kari yara pahum sange nija jana
chataphata kare saci mayera jibana
mayere kahena prabhu na bhabiha tumi
tomara nikate sada rahiba ye ami
laksmire karila prabhu hasiya uttara
matara sebaya tumi ha-iba tat-para
subha-yatra kare pahum sange nija jana
kautuke bhramana kare anandita mana
brahmana saj-jana baise padmabati tate
dibya purura nari snana kare ghate
biswambhara snana kaila se-padmabati
saba-jana papa-hare snana kaile tathi
purba-dese basati karaya yata-jana
sabhare yaciya pahum dile hari-nama
suci ba asuci kiba acara bicara
na manila sabare karila bhaba para
nama-sankirtana prabhu nauka saja-iya
para kaila sarba-loke apani yaciya
ye-jana palaya tare dhare kole kari
bhaba-nadi kare para gauranga sri-hari
locana kahiche pahum sarba-loka-pati
karuna prakasi lokera kaila suddha-mati
1) One day Lord Gaura suddenly thought in His heart: “For the benefit of the people there, I will go east."
2) Taking His closest companions with Him, Lord Gaura would travel east. He who is mother Saci's very life was restless to travel.
3) To His mother Lord Gaura said: "Please don't worry. I will always be near you."
4) To Laksmipriya smiling Lord Gaura said: "Serve My mother. Be devoted to her."
5) Accompanied by His close companions, Lord Gaura began His auspicious journey. With a happy heart He traveled.
6) Brahmanas and saintly persons stayed on the bank of the Padmavati. Effulgent spiritual men an women bathed at the ghatas there.
7) When Lord Visvambhara bathed in the Padmavati, everyone became freed of sins by bathing there.
8) The people who lived in the east Lord Gaura begged to accept the holy name. He gave them the chanting of Lord Krsna's holy name.
9) He did not consider who was pure or impure, or who had acted well or ill. Everyone He carried to farther bank of the river of birth and death.
10) Lord Gaura built a boat of nama-sankirtana (chanting of the holy names). He personally begged everyone to enter that boat. With that boat He brought them all to the farther bank of the river of birth and death.
11) Anyone who fled from Him, He caught in His arms. Lord Gauranga, who is Lord Krsna Himself, carried those persons to the farther bank of the river of birth and death.
12) Locana dasa says: Lord Gaura is the master of all the worlds. Giving His mercy to the people, He made them all pure at heart.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009