Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Emona Sacira Nandana Vine
Official Name: Dainya Song 4
Author: Premananda Dasa Thakura
Book Name: None
emana śacīra nandana vine
‘prema’ bali’ nāma, ati-adbhuta, śruta haita kā’ra kāne?
śrī-kṛṣṇa-nāmera, sva-guṇa mahimā, kevā jānāita āra?
vṛndā-vipinera, mahā madhurimā, praveśa haita kā’ra?
kevā jānāita, rādhāra mādhurya, rasa-yaśa camatkāra?
tā’ra anubhāva, sāttvika vikāra, gocara chila vā kā’ra?
vraje je vilāsa, rāsa mahā-rāsa, prema parakīya tattva
gopīra mahimā, vyabhicārī sīmā, kā’ra avagati chila eta?
dhanya kali dhanya, nitāi-caitanya, parama karuṇā kari’
vidhi-agocara, je prema-vikāra, prakāśe jagata-bhari’
uttama adhama, kichu nā bāchila, yāciyā dileka kola
kahe premānande, emana gaurāńge, antare dhariyā dola
1) Aho! Without the mercy of Sri Gaurasundara, the son of Saci, who could have heard about that extremely wonderful prema-nama?
2) Who would have told us the unlimited glories of sri-krsna-nama? If Sri Gaurahari, who is Krsna endowed with the bhava and color of Sri Radha, had not appeared and described the unparalleled sweetness of Vrndavana, and if He had not poured His causeless mercy upon the fallen jivas of Kali-yuga without discrimination, then who could have entered into the sweetness of that Vrndavana?
3) Sri Radha is the last limit of that most effulgent madhura-rasa. Her wonderful mahabhava consists of adhirudha, modana, madana, and various other ecstasies. Without rasika-sekhara Sri Gaurahari’s mercy, who could have known all of this? How was it possible for anyone to know of the divine sattvika transformations before Sri Saci-nandana Gaurahari revealed them in Jagannatha Puri at Sri Gambhira, within the house of Kasi Misra, while He tasted Srimati Radhika’s moods of separation?
4) Without Him who could have understood the loving affairs in parakiya rasa shared between akhila-rasamrta-murti Sri Krsna and mahabhava-mayi Sri Radha and Her kaya-vyuha-svarupa gopis? Who made it possible to know the glories of the gopis, their transcendental bodies and their various bhavas – vibhava, anubhava, sattvika, and vyabhhicari?
5) O blessed Kali, you are most glorious, for Sri Gaurahari and Nityananda Prabhu have appeared in this world to display supreme compassion. They filled the world with such high levels of prema which were incomprehensible even to Brahmaji.
6) Without discriminating as to who is elevated or fallen, They embraced everyone. Sri Premananda says, "O brothers, keep that Sri Gaurasundara locked in your heart of hearts."
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009