Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Goracander Ajna Peye
Official Name: Soka Satana 7
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitamala
gorācandera ajńa peye gṛha-bāsi-gaṇa
mṛta suta ańganete āna tata-khaṇa
kali-mala-hari gorā jijńāse takhana
śrībāse chāḍiyā śiśu jāo ki kāraṇa
mṛta-śiśu-mukhe jība kore nibedana
loka-śikha lāgi prabhu taba ācaraṇa
tumi to' parama-tattwa ananta adwaya
para śakti tomāra abhinna tattwa hoya
sei parā śakti tridhā hoiyā prokāśa
taba icchā-mata koraya tomāra bilāsa
cic-chakti-swarūpe nitya-līlā prokāśiyā
tomāre ānanda dena hlādinī hoiyā
jība-śakti hana taba cit-kiraṇa-caye
taṭastha-swabhābe jība-gaṇe prakaṭaye
māyā-śakti ho'ye kore prapańca sṛjana
bahirmukha jībe tāhe koroya bandhana
bhakatibinoda bole aparādha-phale
bahirmukha ho'ye āchi prapańca-kabale
1) Then the Lord ordered the household members to bring the boy's body out into the courtyard, and they immediately complied.
2) Then the merciful Lord Gaura, Who removes the gloomy, dirty influence of the age of Kali, began to question the body by saying, "Please tell Me, my dear boy, whatever prompted you to leave here so suddenly, thus giving up your loving father Srivasa Pandita?"
3) Being thus questioned by the Lord, the soul again manifested in the dead body by the mercy of the Lord, and he began to offer very nice prayers which were meant to be instructive to all persons.
4) The dead boy said, " My dear Lord, You are without a doubt the Supreme Absolute Truth, unlimited and one without a second. Since You are the Supremely energetic, all of Your transcendental energies are certainly non-different from You."
5) "This transcendental potency of Your manifests itself in three different ways, and it assists in the performance of Your eternal pastimes in different ways according to Your own sweet will."
6) "The original form of the cognizant potency (cit-sakti) is manifesting Your eternal pastimes in the spiritual world, and just to give You pleasure it becomes the pleasure-giving potency known as hladini."
7) "Secondly, becoming the jiva-sakti, the potency produces the multitudes of fine, conscious particles which make up the glowing effulgence of Your transcendental body. All of these souls are thus manifest with a natural marginal characteristic of minute independence."
8) "Thirdly, becoming the maya-sakti, the potency crates the innumerable material universes, and within them she captures and binds all the souls who choose to remain averse to You, dear Lord."
9) Hearing these prayers offered to Lord Caitanya by the dead boy, Bhaktivinoda says at this point that he himself has also become averse to the Lord due to his offences, and has become swallowed up by maya in the material world.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009