Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ha Ha Kabe Gaura Nitai
Official Name: Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 11
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
ha ha kabe gaura-nitai
e patita-jane,uru krpa kori'
dekha dibe du'ti bhai
dekhibo brajer sobha
tahar nikate, sri-lalita-kunda,
jatha radha-krsna,lila bistariya,
sakhigana jatha,lilar sahay,
nana seba-sukha pay
e dasi tathay,sakhira ajnate,
karye iti-uti dhay
malatir mala,ganthiya anibo,
dibo tabe sakhi-kare
1) Alas, alas! When, oh when will the two Brothers Gaura-Nitai show Themselves to this most fallen person, thus exhibiting Their causeless mercy?
2) By the power of the mercy of Them both, I will see the transcendental splendor of Vraja at Navadvipa. My mind being charmed thus at my residence at Ananda-sukhada-kunja, I will behold such wondrous thing with my very eyes.
3) Just nearby to my kutir is Lalita-kunda, surrounded by hundreds and thousands of bejewelled altars. At that place Sri Radha-Krsna can be seen, continuously sporting there as They expand Their pastimes.
4) All of Their confidential girlfriends are also there assisting the pastimes by performing various services for the pleasure of Their Lordships. This maidservant is also there, busy running here and there on the orders of the sakhis.
5) Stringing a garland of malati flowers, I will bring it and place it into the hands of a sakhi. She will place it around the necks of Sri Radha-Krsna, and I will dance, filled with ecstasy.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!