Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ha Ha Prabhu Koro Doya Karuna Sagara
Official Name: Lalasa Song 7
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
hā hā prabhu koro doyā karuṇā sāgara;
michā māyā jāle tanu dahiche āmāra
kobe heno daśā hobe sakhī sańga pābo;
vṛndāvane phula gāńthi dońhāke porābo
sanmukhe rohiyā kobe cāmara ḍhulābo;
aguru candana gandha dońhe ańge dibo
sakhīra ājñāya kobe tāmbūla yogābo;
sindūra tilaka kobe dońhāke porābo
vilāsa kautuka keli dekhibo nayane;
candra-mukha nirakhibo bosāye siḿhāsane
sadā se mādhurī dekhi manera lālase;
koto dine hobe dayā narottama dāse
1) My body and mind burns in a network of material illusions. O master, please be merciful and save me.
2) When will I attain the association of the gopis? When will I string flower garlands in the forest of Vrndavana, and then place those garlands on the necks of the Divine Couple?
3) When will I meet the Divine Couple face-to-face? When will I fan Them with a camara whisk? When will I anoint Their limbs with aguru, sandalwood paste, and other fragrant substances?
4) When, following the gopis' orders will I offer betel-nuts to the Divine Couple? When will I draw artistic tilaka markings in red sindura on the Divine Couple's foreheads?
5) When, with my own eyes, will I see the Divine Couple jubilantly perform pastimes? When will I see Their moonlike faces as They sit on Their thrones?
6) My heart longs to see Their sweetness. How many days must pass before They are compassionate on Narottama dasa?
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009