Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ha Ha Prabhu Lokanatha
Official Name: Lalasa Song 5
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
hā hā prabhu lokanātha! rākho pada dvandve;
kṛpā dṛṣṭe cāho yadi hoiyā ānande
mano-vāńchā siddhi tabe hań pūṛna tṛṣṇa;
hethāy caitanya mile sethā rādhā-kṛṣṇa
tumi nā korile dayā ke koribe āra;
manera vāsanā pūrṇa koro ei bāra
e tina saḿsāre mora āra keho nāi;
kṛpā kori nija padatale deho ṭhāi
rādhā-kṛṣṇa līlā guṇa gāo rātri dine;
narottama vāńchā pūrṇa nahe tuyā vine
1) O Lokanatha Gosvami, O my master, please place me at your lotus feet. If you are pleased with me, please place your merciful glance upon me.
2) If you are satisfied with me, then all the wishes of my mind will be attained, and my
thirst for happiness will be satiated. If you are satisfied with me, then I will attain the association of Lord Caitanya. If you are satisfied with me, then I may be able to attain the association of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.
3) O master, if you do not become merciful to me, then what will become of me? Please fulfill my mind's desire, at least this one time.
4) In the entire world there is no one as much in need of your mercy as I am. Please be merciful to me, and give me shelter at the soles of your lotus feet.
5) Although he spends all his days and nights glorifying the transcendental pastimes and virtues of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna, Narottama dasa knows that his desire to attain Their association cannot be fulfilled without your mercy.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009