Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Hari Hari Ar Ki Emona Das Haba (II)
Official Name: Sadhaka Dehocita Sri Vrndavana Basa Lalasa Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
hari hari! āra ki emon daśā hobo?
e bhava saḿsāra tyaji, parama ānande maji,
āra kobe vrajabhūme yābo
sukhamaya vṛndāvana, kobe hobe daraśana,
se dhūli mākhibo kobe
preme gada gada hoiyā, rādhā-kṛṣṇa nāma loiyā,
kāńdiyā beḍābo ubharāya
nibhṛta nikuñje jāiyā, aṣṭāńga praṇata hoiyā,
ḍākibo hā rādhānātha boli
kobe yamunāra tīre, paraśa koribo nīre,
kobe pibo karapuṭe tuli
āra kobe emana hobo, śrī rāsa maṇḍale yābo,
kobe gaḍāgaḍi dibo tāya
vaḿśīvaṭa chāyā pāiyā, parama ānanda hoiyā,
paḍiyā rahibo tāra chāya
kobe govardhana giri, dekhibo nayana bhari,
kobe hobe rādhākuṇḍe vāsa
bhramite bhramite kobe, e deho patana hobe,
kohe dīna narottama dāsa
1) When will I renounce the circle of material family life, and, drowning in transcendental bliss, go to Vrajabhumi? O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will this be?
2) When will I see the blissful land of Vrndavana? When will I smear the dust of Vrndavana over my body? When will I walk about Vrndavana, loudly singing the names of Radha and Krsna, and crying, my voice choked with ecstatic love.
3) When, in a solitary grove in Vrndavana, will I offer my full obeisances to the Divine Couple? When will I call out: "O Krsna, O master of Srimati Radharani?" When standing on the shore of the Yamuna, will I drink some of its water in my cupped hands?
4) When will this be? When will I go to the arena of the rasa-dance, and roll about in the dust, overwhelmed with ecstasy? When will I visit Vamsivata, and fall down to the ground, overwhelmed by transcendental bliss?
5) When will I see Govardhana Hill, my eyes filling with tears? When will I reside at Radha-kunda? When, as a result of constantly wandering in Vrndavana, will this body fall down? Poor-hearted Narottama dasa speaks in this way.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009