Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Hari Hari Kabe Haba
Official Name: Sadhaka Dehocita Sri Vrndavana Basa Lalasa Song 4
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
hari hari kobe hobo vṛndāvana vase
nirakhibo nayane yugala rūpa rāśi
tyajiyā śayana sukha vicitra pālańka;
kobe vrajera dhūlāy dhūsora hobe ańga
ṣaḍ rasa bhojana dūre parihari
kobe vraje māgiyā khāibo mādhukarī
parikramā koriyā beṛābo vane vane
viśrāma koribo jāi yamunā puline
tāpa dūra koribo śītala vaḿśī vaṭe
kobe kuñje praveśibo vaiṣṇava nikaṭe
narottama dāsa kohe kori parihāra
kobe vā emona daśa hoibe āmāra
1) O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will I become a resident of Vrndavana? When with my own eyes will I see the great beauty of the Divine Couple?
2) When will I renounce very comfortable sleeping arrangements and instead take rest on the ground of Vraja?
3) When will I renounce materially palatable foodstuffs and simply eat whatever I can obtain by begging in the land of Vraja?
4) When will I circumambulate the land of Vraja, wandering from forest to forest? When, becoming fatigued, will I stop to rest on the shore of the Yamuna?
5) When will I find relief from the heat of midday by resting in the cooling shade of Vamsivata? When will I associate with the Vaisnavas in the groves of Vrndavana?
6) Narottama dasa renounces the materialistic way of life and says: "When will I attain the perfection of spiritual life?"
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009