Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Hari Hari Kabe More Hoibe Sudina
Official Name: Punah Swabhista Lalasa Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
govardhana girivare, parama nibhṛta ghare,
rāi-kānu korābo śayan
bhṛńgārera jale rāńgā, caraṇa dhowāibo
muchāibo āpan cikure
kanaka sampuṭa kori, karpūra tāmbūla pūri,
jogāibo duhuka adhare
priya sakhīgaṇa sańge, sevana koribo rańge
caraṇa sevibo nija kore
duhuka kamala diṭhi, kautuke herabo,
duhu ańga pulaka antare
mallikā mālatī jūthī, nānā phule mālā gāńthi,
sonāra kaṭorā kori, karpūra candana bhori
līlā rasa nikuñja śayane
śrī kundalatār sańge, keli kautuka rańge,
narottama koribe śravaṇe
1) When, in a secluded cottage on Govardhana Hill, the best of mountains, will I prepare a couch for Sri Sri Radha and Krsna? O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will that auspicious day be mine?
2) When will I take water from a jar and wash the lotus feet of the Divine Couple? When will I then dry Their feet using my own hair as a towel? When from a golden box will I take betel-nuts and camphor, and place on the lotus lips of the Divine Couple?
3) When, in the association of the gopis, will I directly serve the lotus feet of the Divine Couple with my own hand? When, by seeing the lotus eyes of the Divine Couple, will the hairs of my body stand erect because of the ecstasy within my heart?
4) When will I string garlands of mallika and malati flowers and place them on the necks of the Divine Couple? When will I fill a golden goblet with camphor and sandalwood paste, and then anoint the transcendental forms of the Divine Couple with this mixture?
5) When will I directly see the lotus faces of the Divine Couple? When will Narottama dasa jubilantly hear Kundalata-devi's narration of the nectarean pastimes performed by the Divine Couple in the groves of Vrndavana? When will that day be?
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 26, 2009