Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Hede He! Nagara Vara Suno He Muralidhara
Official Name: Song 54
Book Name: Prarthana
hede he nāgara-vara śuno he muralīdhara
nivedana kari tuyā pāya
caraṇa nakhara maṇi jeno cāńdera gāńthani
bhāla śobhe āmāra galāya
śrīdāma sudāma sańge jakhana vane jāo rańge
takhana āmi duyāre dāńḍāye
mane kari sańge yāi guru-janāra bhaya pāi
āńkhi rahe tuyā pāne ceye
cāi navīna megha pāne tuyā bandhu paḍe mane
elāile keśa nāhi bāńdhi
dhūńyāra chalanā kari kāńdi
maṇi nao māṇika nao āńcale bāndhile rao
phula nao je keśe kari veśe
nāri nā karite vidhi tuyā hena guṇanidhi
laiyā phiritāma deśe deśe
aguru candana haitāma tuyā ańge māthā ra-itāma
ghāmiyā paḍitāma rāńgā pāya
ki mora manera sādha vāmana haye cāńda hāta
vidhi ki sādha pūrābe āmāya
narottama dāsa kaya śuno ohe dayāmaya
tumi āmāya nā chāḍiha dayā
ye dina tomāra bhāve āmāra parāṇa yābe
sei dina dio pada-chāyā
1) O my dear Hero! O Lord, the flute player! Please hear my request to You. Your jewel-like toenails resemble the rows of moons that I wear like a necklace around my neck.
2) When You go to the forest with Sridama and Sudama, at that time I stand at the doorstep thinking of going with You. But I am afraid of the elders and the respectable people. Therefore, my eyes simply gaze after You.
3) Whenever I see the new clouds, O my friend, I immediately remember You and I let loose my hair. When I cook in the kitchen, I simply sing Your glories and cry on the pretext of smoke.
4) O beloved Lord! You are neither a jewel nor a diamond that I can keep You tied to the end of my cloth. You are not a flower that I can decorate my hair with. If I were not a woman, I could have taken You, the ocean of divine qualities, all over the country.
5) If I were a guru or sandalwood, then I would be smeared on Your limbs, and when You would perspire, I would have fallen at Your reddish lotus feet. What desires I have! Although I am a dwarf, still I want to touch the moon. Will the creator ever fulfill my desire?
6) Narottama dasa says, “Please hear, O most merciful Lord! Please do not neglect me. The day I give up my body being fully absorbed in Your thoughts, please give me shelter at Your lotus feet.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 16, 2009