Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Kanane Sabahu Kusuma Parakasa
Official Name: Song 68
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali
kānane sabahu kusuma parakāśa
śārī śuka pika-kula madhurima bhāṣa
mayūra mayūrī-gaṇa de-i nāda
śuna-ite kātara bhela unamāda
dekha dekha nāgara-rāja
calalahi sańketa-kuņjaka mājha
kiśalaya-puņjahi śeja-bara kela
taḿhi para baiṭhi puna tarakhita bhela
patha heri ākula bikala parāṇa
abahu nā sundarī karala payāna
antare madana karala parakāśa
caudiśe hera-i gobinda-dāsa
1) Flowers bloom in the forest. Parrots and cuckoos sweetly talk.
2) Peacocks and peahens loudly call. These sounds make one wild with bliss.
3) Look! Look! There is the king of playful heroes. He walks to the forest-place where He will meet His beloved.
4) He sits on a couch of twigs and leaves. He thirsts to enjoy pastimes with His beloved.
5) He watches the path. His life's breath is uneasy. The beautiful gopi has not yet come.
6) Kamadeva is manifest in His heart. Govinda dasa carefully watches the four directions.
This song is sung in Raga Sri.
UPDATED: June 28, 2009