Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Kanca Se Sonara Tanu Dagamagi Anga
Official Name: None
Author: Ananta Acarya
Book Name: None
kanca se sonara tanu dagamagi anga
canda-badane hasi amiya taranga
abani bilambita bana-mala
saurabha bedhala madhukara jala
ubha-dwaya bhuja-para khara-sara capa
hera-ite ripu-gana tharahari kampa
manimaya kankana balaya biraja
tad-adhahi duhum jaladhara syama
tahi sobhe mohana murali anupama
nakha mani bidhu jini talahi suranga
mani abharana tahe murache ananga
tad-adhahi karahi kamandalu danda
yahe kali kalura paranda khanda
giri sae ure mani moti bilola
sribastankita kaustubha dola
malayaja maya-ura parisara pina
nabhi gabhira kati kesari krina
basana suranga carana paryanta
pada nakha nichani dasa ananta
1) His youthful golden form staggers in ecstasy. His moonlike face smiles with waves of nectar.
2) His forest garland reaches to the ground. His sweet fragrance attracts swarms of bees.
3) In one set of hands He holds a bow and sharp arrows. Seeing them, His enemies tremble in fear.
4) These arms are dark like durva grass. They have ornaments of claws. His jewel bracelets and anklets glisten.
5) Below these is another pair of arms. These arms are dark like monsoon clouds. In these hands He plays peerless charming melodies on the flute.
6) These nails defeat a host of jewel moons. Decorated with jewel ornaments, they make Kamadeva faint in ecstasy.
7) Below these is another pair of arms. In these hands He holds a danda and kamandalu. Into pieces these arms break Kali-yuga’s sins and offenses.
8) A necklace of jewels and pearls sways to and fro on the mountain of His chest. A Kaustubha jewel sways to and fro on His chest marked with Srivatsa.
9) His sandal-paste-anointed arms rest at the edge of His chest. His navel is deep. His waist is slender like a lion’s waist.
10) His garments reach to reddish feet. Ananta dasa worships the nails on His toes.
This is based on Raga Dhanasri.
UPDATED: June 28, 2009