Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Kara Jode Navadvipe Bandibo Nimai
Official Name: None
Author: Gopala Dasa
Book Name: None
kara-jode navadvipe bandibo nima-i
adhama-janara bandhu tinhe binu na-i
adwaita gosai bandiba sabadhane
prakasila ye-i hari nama dayabane
bando birabhadra-pita nityananada nama
prema hena dane
ye-i purna kaila
bando rupa sanatana raya ramananda
saranga gosai bando parama sananda
sarbabhauma bando sarba-sastre bisarada
prabhura sahita yanra kaila badabada
radabhuja dekha a prabhu dila darasana
gopala bale prabodha haila sarbabhauma-mana
1) Folding my palms, I will offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Nimai in Navadvipa. None but He is the friend of the fallen souls.
2) I will offer my respectful obeisances to Lord Advaita, who mercifully revealed Lord Krsna’s holy names.
3) I offer my respectful obeisances to Virabhadra's father, who bears the name Nityananda. When He gives the gift of ecstatic spiritual love, all one's desires are at once fulfilled.
4) I offer my respectful obeisances to Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami, and Ramananda Raya. I very happily offer my respectful obeisances to Saranga Gosvami.
5) I offer my respectful obeisances to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya who, learned in all the scriptures, debated with the Lord.
6) To Sarvabhauma, the Lord revealed His six-armed form. Gopala dasa says: In this way Sarvabhauma's heart became enlightened.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 28, 2009