Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Karanga Kaupina Loiya
Official Name: Sadhaka-dehocita Sri Vrndavana Vasa Lalasa Song 3
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
karańga kaupīna loiyā, cheńḍā kānthā gāya diyā
teyāgiyā sakala viṣaya
kṛṣṇe anurāga hobe, vrajera nikuņje kobe,
jāiyā koribo nijālaya
hari hari ! kobe mora hoibe sudina ?
phala mūla vṛndāvane, khābo divā avasāne,
bhramibo hoiyā udāsīna
śītala yamunā jole, snāna kori kutūhole,
premāveśe ānandita hoiyā
bāhu pora bāhu tuli, vṛndāvane kuli kuli,
kṛṣṇa boli beḍābo kāńdiyā
dekhibo sańketa sthāna, juḍābe tāpita prāṇa,
premāveśe gaḍāgaḍi dibo
kāhā rādhā prāṇeśvari, kāhā girivaradhāri,
kāhā nātha boliyā ḍākibo
mādhavī kuņjera'pori, sukhe bosi śuka sārī,
gāibek rādhā-kṛṣṇa rasa.
taru mūle bosi tāhā, śuni juḍāibe hiyā,
kobe sukhe goābo divasa
śrī govinda śrī gopīnātha, śrīmatī rādhikā sātha,
dekhibo ratana siḿhāsane.
dīna narottama dāsa, koroye durlabha āśa,
emati hoibe koto dine
1) When will I renounce all sense-gratification? When will I accept only a water-pot and torn garment? When will I constantly sing Lord Krsna's holy names? When will I go to the groves of Vraja and make my permanent residence there? When will I attain ecstatic love for Krsna?
2) When will I wander in Vrndavana, detached from material affairs, and only eating some roots and fruit at the end of the day? O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will that auspicious day be mine?
3) When will I become full of bliss, overwhelmed by ecstatic love by bathing in the cool waters of the Yamuna River? When will I wander about Vrndavana with my arms upraised calling out the name of Lord Krsna and crying?
4) When will I see the place where Radha and Krsna secretly met? When, overwhelmed with ecstatic love, will I roll about in the dust at that place? When will I call out: "O Radha, O controller of my life, where are You? O Krsna, O lifter of Govardhana Hill, where are You? O my masters, where are You?"
5) When will I happily pass my days at the roots of a tree in the grove of madhavi creepers, listening to a parrot-couple jubilantly sing the glories of the nectarean pastimes of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna?
6) When will I see Lord Govinda, the master of the gopis, accompanied by Srimati Radharani, as They both sit on a jeweled throne? Poor-hearted Narottama dasa hopes that some day he will be able to obtain this so-difficult-to-obtain desire.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 28, 2009