Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Lalini Lalana Lala Abirana
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
Language: Braja Bhasa
lālinī lālana, lāla ābiraṇa,
sakhīgaṇa lāla hi lāla
(eho - sakhīgaṇa lāla hi lāla)
kuńja hi lāla, lāla nidhuvana,
yamunā lāla salilo
(eho - yamunā lāla salilo)
bilasahi nanda ki lāl
lāla nalinī-kula, lāla ali sańcaru,
lāla hi pībara rasāl
(eho - lāla hi pībara rasāl)
lāla latā taru, lāla pākhī-kula
cintāmaṇi bhūmi lāl
gaganahi lāl, lāla dina yāminī,
lāla hi phula niramalo
(eho - lāla hi phula niramalo)
lāla vasanta, gāoye manorama,
lāla ḍampha kula bāj
ballabhī lāl, manohi pora sańcaru,
lāla hi lāla virāja
(eho - lāla hi lāla virāja)
1) Lalini (Radha) and Lalana (Krsna) are red of abira (colored powder) and the sakhis are also red.
2) The kunja (grove) is red, Nidhuvana-garden is red and the water of the Yamuna is red.
3) Thus Nanda's son sports! The lotus flowers are red, the bees are red and the big ripe mangoes are red.
4) The trees and vines are red, the birds are red, the Cintamani-soil is red, the sky is red, day and night are red and the spotless flowers are all red!
5) The spring season is red, singing in an enchanting way, the Dampha-drums that resound are red, Ballabhi is red and even the mind is pervaded with red manifestations.
This song is in Raga Basanta.
UPDATED: November 1, 2015