Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Lut Lo Jisaka Dil Cahe
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
re manavā; lūṭ tu le kṛṣṇa nāma pyār se
lūṭ lo jisakā dil cāhe maiń śor macāūń galī galī
kṛṣṇa nāma ke; hari nāma ke; rāma nāma ke
hīre motī maiń bikharāūń galī galī
daulat ke dīvāne sun lo! ek din aise āyegā
dhana yauvana aur rūpa khazānā; yahīń dharā reh jāyegā
(terī) sundara kāyā miṭṭī hogī; caracā hogī galī galī
mitra pyāre sage sambandhī; ek din tujhe bhūla jāyeńge
kal tak apanā jo kahate the; agni pe tujhe sulāeńge
jagata sadā do din kā hai; āḳhir hogī calī calī
jinako apanā kahakar bande; tu itnā itarātā hai
choḍ deńge sabhī vipat meń; koī sāth nahīń jātā hai
do din kā yeh caman khilā hai; phir murjhāe kalī kalī
kyūń karatā hai ‘merī merī’? taj de is abhimān ko
jhūṭe dhandhe choḍ ke bande; japa le kṛṣṇa ke nāma ko
yeh samaya aur phir nā milegā; pacatāe mana kal hī kal hī
jis-jis ne yeh motī lūte; (re manavā lūṭ tu le) voh to mālāmāl hue
duniyā ke jo bane pūjārī; āḳhir voh kańgāl hue
sone cāndī motī valoń; maiń samjhāūń galī galī
Introductory verse: Oh my mind! Please lovingly take Krsna’s name!
Refrain: I shall shout to every town and village, “Whoever’s heart wants this, take the diamond and pearls of Krsna’s name, Hari’s name, and Rama’s name that I’m scattering about at every town and village!”
1) To the crazy persons obsessed with wealth, listen! Such a day will arise, where your wealth, youth, treasure, and form will remain back on earth, when you go. Your beautiful body will become dirt and chattering about this will happen in every town and village!
2) Friends, beloved people, close family and relatives will one day forget about you. Everyone that you have considered your own will have you sleep on a funeral pyre (upon death). Life on earth is very short. Then after that, you will be gone from this planet!
3) O mankind, everyone you call your own that you proudly boast about will leave you at the time of adversity. No one shall accompany you. The flowers in the garden blossom for a short time. Then, all of those flowers will wither away!
4) Why do you say “mine! mine?” Give up this false pride! Give up your false business, Oh mankind, and chant Krsna’s holy name! You will not receive this time once again. Your mind will repent tomorrow!
5) Whoever takes this pearl from me (Oh my mind! Please take these!), they will become rich beyond measure! Those who became worshippers of materialism of the world will ultimately become paupers! To those who are still obsessed with gold, silver, and pearls, I will try to explain it to you in each town and village.
This bhajan was popularized by Vamsidhari Surya prabhu in his live concert album “Krsna Jinaka Nama Hai”, as well as Sacidevi mataji in her album “Nama Hari Ka Jap Le Bande.” Both renditions were in Raga Misra Bhairavi in Kaherva Tala.
UPDATED: November 5, 2017
Loot lo jiska dil chahe main shor machau gali gali