Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Mangala Aroti Yugala Kisora
Official Name: Yugala Kisora Mangala Aroti
Author: Syamananda Thakura
Book Name: None
mangala aroti yugala kiśora
jaya jaya koratahi sakhī-gaṇa bhora
ratana pradīpa koru ṭalamala tora
nirakhata mukha vidhu śyāma sugaura
lalitā viśākhā sakhī preme agora
koroto niramanchan doñhe duhuń bhora
śrī vṛndāvana kuñja bhuvana ujora
mūrati manohara yugala kiśora
gāoete śuka pika nācata mor
cāńda upekhi mukha nirakhe cakora
bajata vividha yantra ghana ghora
śyāmānanda ānanda bajaya jaya tora
1) Their girlfriends (sakhis) are praising the youthful Divine Couple during Their Mangala Arati, singing jaya! jaya!
2) A jeweled lamp is being swung around as an offering to Radha-Krsna. The sakhis behold the moonlike faces of bluish Krsna and golden Radha.
3) The girlfriends Lalita and Visakha are absorbed in feelings of love. They are absorbed in worshipping both Radha and Krsna (with this mangala arati-ceremony). The forest grove in Vrndavan beautifies the whole world. Along with the enchanting form of the divine youthful Couple Radha and Krsna.
4) The parrots and the cuckoos sing and the peacocks dance in Vrndavan. The Cakora-birds reject their beloved moon to stare at the beautiful faces of Radha and Krsna.
5) Many kinds of musical instruments are being played busily. Syamananda blissfully plays them for the divine Couple.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009