Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Namo Namah Tulasi Maharani
Official Name: Tulasi Arati
Author: Candrasekhara Kavi
Book Name: None
namo namaḥ tulasī mahārāṇī,
vṛnde mahārāṇī namo namaḥ
namo re namo re maiyā namo nārāyaṇi
jāko daraśe, paraśe agha-nāśai
mahimā beda-purāṇe bākhāni
jāko patra, mańjarī komala
dhanya tulasī maiyā, purāṇa tapa kiye,
dhūpa, dīpa, naivedya, ārati,
phulanā kiye varakhā varakhāni
chappanna bhoga, chatriśa byańjana,
binā tulasī prabhu eka nāhi māni
śiva-śuka-nārada, āur brahmādi ko,
ḍhūrata phirata mahā-muni jńānī
candraśekhara maiyā, terā jaśa gāwe
bhakati-dāna dījiye mahārāṇī
WORD FOR WORD TRANSLATION: Namo Namah Tulasi Maharani
1) O Tulasi Maharani! O Vrnda! O mother of devotion! O Narayani, I offer my obeisances to you again and again.
2) By seeing you or even by touching you, all sins are destroyed. Your glories are described in the Vedas and Puranas.
3) Your leaves and soft manjaris are entwined at the lotus feet of Narayana, the Lord of Laksmi. O blessed mother Tulasi, you performed successful austerities and have thus become the chief consort and queen of Sri salagrama-sila.
4) You gladden and shower your rain of mercy upon one who offers you some incense, a ghee lamp, naivedya, and arati. The Lord does not care for even one of fifty-six varieties of cooked food or thirty-six different curries offered without tulasi leaves.
5) Lord Siva, Sukadeva Gosvami, Devarsi Narada, and all the jnanis and great munis, headed by Lord Brahma, are circumambulating you. O mother! O Maharani, Candrasekhara thus sings your glories. Please bestow upon him the gift of pure devotion.
This song was popularized by Acyutananda Swami through his 1975 Golden Avatar album “Hindi bhajans.”
UPDATED: November 8, 2015