Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Nava Vrndavana Nava Nava Tarugana
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
nava vṛndāvana, nava nava tarugaṇa
nava nava vikasita phul
navala vasanta, navala malayānila,
mātala nava ali-kula
viharai navala kiśora holi range biharaye
kālindī pulina, kuñja nava śobhana,
nava nava prema vibhora
navala rasāla, mukula madhu mātiyā,
nava kokila kula
nava yuvatī-gaṇa, cita umatāyai
nava rase kānane dhāy
nava yuva-rāja, navala nava nāgari,
(yemni rādhā temni śyāma)
milaye nava nava bhāti
niti niti aichana, nava nava khelana,
(ho ho ho ho holi rańge!)
vidyāpati mati māti
1) Vrndavan is new and fresh (due to spring), and the trees are new and ever-fresh. The blossoming flowers are ever-fresh.
2) The new spring and the new Malayan (southern) breezes are inebriating new bumblebees.
3) The young adolescent Pair (Radha and Krsna) thus enjoys. On the bank of the Yamuna is a beautiful new arbour overwhelmed by ever-fresh love.
4) The new cuckoos sing, inebriated by the fresh mangoes with their honey-filled buds!
5) Overcome by new, feelings filled with love the young girls run into the forest (to meet Krsna).
6) The young prince Krsna and the fresh young heroine. (Just as Radha does, Krsna does it also) Are meeting in ever-fresh splendour. Thus they nicely play Their ever-fresh pastimes, maddening the heart and mind of Vidyapati.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009