Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Nivedana Kori Prabhu Tomar Carane
Official Name: Atma Nivedana Song 7
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
nivedana kori prabhu! tomāra caraṇe
patita adhama āmi, jāne tri-bhuvane
āmā-sama pāpī nāhi jagat-bhitore
mama sama aparādhī nāhiko saḿsāre
sei saba pāpa āra aparādha, āmi
parihāre pāi lajjā, saba jāno’ tumi
tumi binā kā’ra āmi loibo śaraṇ?
tumi sarveśvareśvara, brajendra-nandan!
jagat tomāra nātha! tumi sarva-moy
tomā prati aparādha tumi koro’ kṣoy
tumi to’ skhalita-pada janera āśroy
tumi binā āra kibā āche, doyā-moy!
sei-rūpa tava aparādhī jana jata
tomāra śaraṇāgata hoibe satata
bhakativinoda ebe loiyā śaraṇ
tuwā pade kore āj ātma-samarpaṇ
1) I submit at Your lotus feet, O Lord, that I am fallen and wretched, a fact known to the three worlds.
2) There is no sinner more sinful than me. In the entire material creation there is no offender whose offenses equal mine.
3) By attempting to clear myself of all these sins and offenses I am put to shame and beg Your forgiveness. All this is understood by You.
4) Of whom will I take shelter except for You? O son of the King of Vraja, You are the Lord of all lords.
5) This world is Yours, and You pervade all things in it. You forgive the offenses committed against You.
6) You alone are the shelter of those who have gone astray. Apart from You, what else exists, O merciful Lord?
7) Those like me who have offended You will know no peace until achieving Your shelter.
8) Bhaktivinoda takes shelter in You and surrenders himself at Your lotus feet on this very day.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017