Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sakala Vaisnava Gosai Doya Koro More
Official Name: None
Author: Radha Mohana Dasa
Book Name: None
sakala vaiṣṇava gosāi doyā koro more
dante tṛṇa dhari’ kahe e dīna pāmare
śrī guru-caraṇa āra śrī kṛṣṇa-caitanya
pāda-padma pāoyāiyā more kara dhanya
tomā’ sabāra karuṇā vine ihā prāpti naya
viśeṣe ayogya mui kahila niścaya
vāńchā-kalpa-taru hao karuṇā-sāgara
ei ta’ barasā mui dhariye antara
guṇa-leśa nāhi more aparādhera sīmā
āmā’ uddhāriyā loke dekhāo mahimā
nāma-sańkīrtane ruci āra prema-dhana
e rādhā-mohane deha’ haiyā sa-karuṇa
1) With a straw between my teeth, this very wretched and fallen person is petitioning all the Vaisnavas and Gosvamis, “Please give me your mercy.”
2) Sri Guru, the Vaisnavas, and Sri Krsna-Caitanya (and Nityananda Prabhu) should give me shelter at their lotus feet and make me fortunate.
3) Without receiving the mercy from all of the Vaisnavas, I will be bereft of shelter at the lotus feet of Gaura-Nitai. I know that I am totally unqualified.
4) All the Vaisnavas are vancha kalpa-taru (wish-fulfilling trees) and an ocean of mercy. It is my deepest hope that the Vaisnavas will give me their mercy so that I can thus attain the lotus feet of Mahaprabhu.
5) I have no good qualities and I have committed uncountable offenses, but if you will deliver me (give me bhakti), then everyone will come to know of your glories.
6) I am praying for taste in nama-sankirtana and for the wealth of prema. Then this Radha-mohana dasa will realize your supreme mercy.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 9, 2009