Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Guru Vaisnava Krpa
Official Name: Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 2
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
upadhi-rahita-rati citte upajibe
kabe siddha-deha mor haibe prakasa
sakhi dekhaibe more jugala-bilasa
dekhite dekhite rupa hoibo batula
kadamba-kanane ja'bo tyaji' jati kula
sveda kampa pulakasru baibarnya praloy
stambha swarabheda kabe hoibe udoy
bhavamoy brndabana heribo nayane
sakhira kinkori ho'ye sevibo du'jane
kabe narottama-saha saksat hoibe
kabe ba prarthana-rasa citte prevesibe
caitanya-daser das chadi' anya rati
karayudi' mage aj sri-caitanya mati
1) After how many days will I get the mercy of the spiritual master and the devotees, which will awaken pure love devoid of designations, in my heart?
2) When, oh when will my perfect spiritual body become manifest so that a confidential girlfriend of Sri Radha will show me the conjugal pastimes of the Divine Couple?
3) In an instant I will take on the form of a mad woman, and will rush to the kadamba forest, renouncing all of my family members.
4) When will I then experience the awakening of the eight sattvika ecstatic symptoms such as perspiring, shivering, jubilation, tears, fading away of bodily color, complete devastation, stupor, and choked voice?
5) I will behold that spiritual abode of Vrndavana-dhama with these very eyes and, becoming the humble maidservant of a sakhi, I will serve those two Persons.
6) When will I ever be able to come into the very presence of Srila Narottama dasa Thakura, and when will the mellows he expressed in his book "Prarthana" enter into my heart?
7) Rejecting any love or attachment for anything else, this servant of the servant of Lord Caitanya begs the guru and the Vaisnavas for the blessing of devotional inclination towards Him only.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009