Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Rupa Manjari Kabe Madhura Vacane
Official Name: Siddhi Lalasa Song 7
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitamala
śrī rūpa mañjarī kabe madhura bacane
rādhā-kuṇḍa mahimā barnibe sańgopane
e caudda bhuvanopari vaikuntha nilaya
tad-apekṣā mathurā parama śreṣṭha haya
mathurā-maṇḍale rāsa-līlā sthāna yatha
vṛndāvana śreṣṭa ati śuno mama kathā
kṛṣṇa-līlā-sthala govardhana śreṣṭhatara
rādhā-kuṇḍa śreṣṭatam sarva-śakti-dhara
rādhā-kuṇḍa-mahimā to’ koriyā śravaṇa
lālayita ho’ye ami paribo takhana
sakhīra caraṇe kabe koribo ākuti
sakhī kṛpa kori’ dibe svārasikī sthiti
1) When will Sri Rupa Manjari speak to me with such sweet words in a private place, vividly explaining to me the transcendental glories of Sri Radha-kunda?
2) "Beyond these fourteen worlds is the spiritual abode of the Vaikuntha planets. And beyond that, the area known as Mathura is the topmost and supreme abode."
3) "Within that Mathura-mandala, the place known as Vrndavana is best of all, for that is where the rasa-lila takes place. Please hear me now as I narrate these glories."
4) "Out of all the places in Vrndavana where Krsna performs His pastimes, the place known as Govardhana is best. And the best place in Govardhana is Radha kunda, which possesses all transcendental potencies."
5) Whenever I hear the glories of this sacred Radha-kunda, I become sized with such an eager yearning that I will swoon and fall down on the spot.
6) When will I ever become so intensely eager for the lotus feet of a sakhi, which will make her so obliged to me that she will mercifully bestow upon me permanent situation in my own natural eternal mellow?
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009