Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Rupa Pascate Ami Rahiba
Official Name: Lalasa Song 4
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
śrī rūpa paścāte āmi rohibo bhīta hoiyā
dońhe puna kohiben āmā pāne cāiyā
sadaya hṛdaye dońhe kohiben hāsi
kothāy pāile rūpa ei nava dāsī?
śrī rūpa mañjarī tabe dońha vākya śuni
mañjulālī dilo more ei dāsī āni!
ati namra citta āmi ihāra jānilo
sevā kārya diyā tabe hethāya rākhilo
heno tattva dońhākāra sākṣāte kohiyā
narottame sevāya dibe niyukta koriyā
1) I timidly follow behind Sri Rupa-manjari. When will she say to me: "Fetch some water for the Divine Couple?
2) When will the Divine Couple, compassionately smiling, say: "Where has Rupa-manjari gotten this young maidservant?"
3) Hearing these words, Sri Rupa-manjari will say: "Manjunali gave this maidservant to me.”
4) At that time I will feel very humble at heart, and I will diligently engage in the service of the Divine Couple.
5) When will the Divine Couple directly speak in this way to Narottama dasa, engaging him in Their service?
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009