Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Srivase Kohen Prabhu
Official Name: Soka Satana Song 10
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Gitamala
śrībāse kohena prabhu tuńhu mora dāsa
tuyā prīte bāndhā āmi jagate prokāśa
bhakta-gaṇa senāpati śrībāsa paṇḍita
jagate ghuṣuka āji tomāra carita
prapańca-kārā-rākhinī māyāra bandhana
tomāra nāhiko kabhu dekhuka jagaj-jana
dhana jana deha geha āmāre arpiyā
āmāra sebāya sukhe ācho sukhi hana
mama līlā-puṣṭi lagi' tomāra soḿsāra
śikhuka gṛhastha-jana tomāra ācāra
taba preme baddha āchi āmi nityānanda
ama duńhe suta jāni' bhuńjaha ānanda
nitya-tattwa suta jāra anitya tanoya
āsakti nā kore sei sṛjane praloya
bhaktite tomāra ṛṇī āmi ciro-dina
taba sādhu-bhābe tumi khama mora ṛṇa
śrībāsera pāya bhaktibinoda kujana
kākuti koriyā māge gaurāńga-caraṇa
1) Then Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began to speak to Srivasa with very affectionate and sweet words. He said, "My dear Srivasa, you are actually My very old servant. Indeed, I am staying in this world only due to your unalloyed love for Me."
2) "You, Srivasa Pandita, are factually the commander-in-chief of all of My devotees. Today your glorious character will be acclaimed throughout the three worlds."
3) "You are never subject to the imprisoning bondage of Mayadevi, the proprietress of this prison-like material world. Indeed, this fact is attested to by all the people of the world."
4) "You have dedicated unto Me all of your wealth, followers, body and household paraphernalia, and thus you have become most joyful by being so nicely situated in My eternal service."
5) The whole of your existence in this world is only for the purpose of nourishing My eternal pastimes. Thus your ideal behavior as a transcendental family man is exemplary for instructing all the materialistic householders."
6) "Sri Nityananda Prabhu and I are so much obliged to you due to your pure love for Us. Indeed, We know that you enjoy great happiness by considering Us to be your very own sons."
7) "We are truly your eternal sons, for We see that you are not at all attached to your temporary sons, who are all subject to the material conditions of creation and destruction."
8) "Because of your pure devotion I am eternally indebted to you. And because of your saintly character you are also quite deserving of My indebtedness."
9) Hearing these loving words of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, this rascal Bhaktivinoda now begs at the feet of Srivasa Thakura in humble supplication to receive the lotus feet of Lord Gauranga.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009