Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
śyāmā śyāma salonī sūrata ko śṛńgāra basantī hai
mora mukuṭa kī laṭaka basantī
candrakalā kī caṭaka basantī
mukha muralī kī bhaṭaka basantī
sara pe peca śravaṇa kuṇḍala chavidāra basantī hai
māthe candana lagyo basantī
cale cāla ala masta basantī
pahar rahe pośāka basantī
rūnaka jhunaka paga nupura kī jhanakāra basantī hai
sańga gvāla ko rola basantī
baje cańga ḍhapha ḍhola basantī
bola rahe saba bola basantī
saba sakhiyana me rādheju saradāra basantī hai
parama prema parasāda basantī
lage rasīlo svāda basantī
hai hai saba marayāda basantī
ghāsīrāma śyāma śyāmā ko nāma basantī hai
(Refrain) The beautiful faces of Syama and Syama are decorated in basanti.
1) The peacock feather which adorns Krsna’s crown is basanti. The shining moonlight is basanti. The flute decorating His face is basanti. And His beautiful earrings are also basanti.
2) The candana on His forehead is basanti. His yellow shawl is basanti.
His residence in my mind and heart is basanti. And the beautiful garland of forest flowers around His neck is also basanti.
3) His golden bracelets are basanti. His carefree gait is basanti, His attire is basanti, and His jingling anklebells which swing to and fro are also basanti.
4) The joyous sounds made by the cowherd boys are basanti. The melody of the drums and other instruments is basanti. Everyone’s speaking is basanti. And as the leader of the sakhis, Radheji is also basanti.
5) The prasada which He has lovingly given us is basanti, and its taste is also basanti. The entire environment is basanti. Ghasirama says that the names of Syama and Syama are also basanti.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 12, 2010